40% sale and 30th Anniversary figure

MMP Mithril in Middle-Earth The Prancing Pony 40% sale and 30th Anniversary figure

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ddaines
    Participant

In case you haven’t seen the email there is a 40% sale on, and a 30th Anniversary figure (Galadriel mounted in PLATE armour) due next week.

ddaines
      Participant

In case you haven’t seen the email there is a 40% sale on, and a 30th Anniversary figure (Galadriel mounted in PLATE armour) due next week.

Thingol
        Participant

…. I saw and I purchased last eight miniatures….. :-) …..

ddaines
          Participant
            Thingol wrote:
            …. I saw and I purchased last ten miniatures….. :-) …..

I checked my bank account today and realised that I shouldn’t have 😆

Theobald
            Participant

I’m very glad that I am no longer in that autoshipment which only granted you about 10%

Theobald
              Participant

er, sorry … by now I unpacked seven of the last figures and do regret to have bought them – even in that 40% sale.

cameosis
                Participant
                  Theobald wrote:
                  er, sorry … by now I unpacked seven of the last figures and do regret to have bought them – even in that 40% sale.

why, my friend? are they that bad?

Thingol
                  Participant
                    Theobald wrote:

I understand you my dear friend… I also bought last 8 figures covered with this 40% discount and I’m completely disapoinded with Dunedain with hawk ( all other Dunedain mounted figures are simply great )and this one is simply bad…

My honest oppinion about rating of bought figures is:

MZ652 Haradan Mumakil commander **
                    MZ653 Lossoth Wise Woman **
                    MZ651 Dwarven scribe ****
                    MZ661 Far-Harad tribesman **
                    MZ657 Belladonna Took *
                    MZ658 Rohir Minstrel *****
                    MZ654 Dunedain Ranger with hawk *
                    MZ656 Pippin gazing into the PALANTIR **

So I cannot understand how is possible that 3D miniatures can be worse than the figures manually sculpted… I think that miniatures with price 40% discount is fair. Full price for such a quality in simply unfair. Especially for hobbits with 7 square millimeters of metal…wtf… 21 Euros for Beladona Took…. for my croatian salary that investment become really expensive…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MMP Mithril in Middle-Earth The Prancing Pony 40% sale and 30th Anniversary figure