Elroi painting: Milo’s Christmas miniatures

MMP Mithril in Middle-Earth The Art Gallery of Mayor Samwise Elroi painting: Milo’s Christmas miniatures

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #719
    Milo
    Participant

    Soon, the following will join my Glass cabinet :cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:P:P:P

    [imgz url=http://mmp.faerylands.eu/uploads/553_chr2007_thranduil.jpg]http://mmp.faerylands.eu/uploads/thumbs/553_chr2007_thranduil.jpg[/imgz]
    Christmas 2007 – Thranduil

    [imgz url=http://mmp.faerylands.eu/uploads/553_chr2008_sharkey.jpg]http://mmp.faerylands.eu/uploads/thumbs/553_chr2008_sharkey.jpg[/imgz]
    Christmas 2008 – Sharkey Flees North

    [imgz url=http://mmp.faerylands.eu/uploads/553_chr2009_broggha.jpg]http://mmp.faerylands.eu/uploads/thumbs/553_chr2009_broggha.jpg[/imgz]
    Christmas 2009 – Broggha, Hillmen Chieftain

    [imgz url=http://mmp.faerylands.eu/uploads/553_chr2010_-_the_lord_of_khand_.jpg]http://mmp.faerylands.eu/uploads/thumbs/553_chr2010_-_the_lord_of_khand_.jpg[/imgz]
    Christmas 2010 – The Lord of Khand

    [imgz url=http://mmp.faerylands.eu/uploads/553_chr2011_easterling.jpg]http://mmp.faerylands.eu/uploads/thumbs/553_chr2011_easterling.jpg[/imgz]
    Christmas 2011 – Easterling (Sagath) High-chieftain

    #25278
    Milo
    Participant

    Soon, the following will join my Glass cabinet :cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:P:P:P

    [imgz url=http://mmp.faerylands.eu/uploads/553_chr2007_thranduil.jpg]http://mmp.faerylands.eu/uploads/thumbs/553_chr2007_thranduil.jpg[/imgz]
    Christmas 2007 – Thranduil

    [imgz url=http://mmp.faerylands.eu/uploads/553_chr2008_sharkey.jpg]http://mmp.faerylands.eu/uploads/thumbs/553_chr2008_sharkey.jpg[/imgz]
    Christmas 2008 – Sharkey Flees North

    [imgz url=http://mmp.faerylands.eu/uploads/553_chr2009_broggha.jpg]http://mmp.faerylands.eu/uploads/thumbs/553_chr2009_broggha.jpg[/imgz]
    Christmas 2009 – Broggha, Hillmen Chieftain

    [imgz url=http://mmp.faerylands.eu/uploads/553_chr2010_-_the_lord_of_khand_.jpg]http://mmp.faerylands.eu/uploads/thumbs/553_chr2010_-_the_lord_of_khand_.jpg[/imgz]
    Christmas 2010 – The Lord of Khand

    [imgz url=http://mmp.faerylands.eu/uploads/553_chr2011_easterling.jpg]http://mmp.faerylands.eu/uploads/thumbs/553_chr2011_easterling.jpg[/imgz]
    Christmas 2011 – Easterling (Sagath) High-chieftain

    #25279
    Mornedhel
    Participant

    The most beautifull painting of Mithril I ever seen :D
    I am really jealous :/

    #25280
    Milo
    Participant
    Mornedhel wrote:
    The most beautifull painting of Mithril I ever seen :D

    I agree ;)

    Mornedhel wrote:
    I am really jealous :/

    I understand 😆

    #25296
    Milo
    Participant

    I wonder if MMP members noticed I posted Elroi’s pics on monday.
    Come on Gentlemen, our MMP talented Master of brushes deserves more comments. :rolleyes:

    #25302
    Thingol
    Participant

    Magnificent painting work indeed…. ( who is next, guys… now ) ;)

    #25303
    Theobald
    Participant

    It is a very good paint-job reveiling high quality and skill indeed.
    As for me, I would never paint any Christmas figure, as they’re a “range” of it’s own, being released in antique finish.

    #25318
    ddaines
    Participant

    Excellent as ever, a painting style that brings out the best in CT’s work – I have been ‘off-line’ so my first visit for a few days :D.

    #25428
    elroi
    Participant

    Too much time without participating here… and I must thanks master Milo for a few things, along this monts:

    – Keeping me in touch with this mithril community
    – Offering me the possibility of participate in several initiatives of this community, such joint bids on Ebay
    – Opening this thread and show the pictures :)

    As I told him, this year wasn´t very good for me an my family, for different reasons, but by now the things seems better. So I return to this magic corner of the internet, and will participate as I have done before.

    Of course, I had been painting mithrils along this time, and I´ll share with you the results

    Hugs for all, friends

    #25429
    Thingol
    Participant

    Hi dear Master Elroi, I hope soon you will give us opportunity to enjoy in your magnificent painting work… and I hope your family future will be better and better and much better…………………. :)

    #25433
    elroi
    Participant

    Thanks a lot, Master Thingol, sincerely :)

    #25446
    Ori
    Participant

    I am glad that things are getting better…

    #25448
    elroi
    Participant

    Thank you so much, as well, master Ori

    #25453
    Milo
    Participant
    elroi wrote:
    Too much time without participating here… and I must thanks master Milo for a few things, along this monts:

    – Keeping me in touch with this mithril community
    – Offering me the possibility of participate in several initiatives of this community, such joint bids on Ebay
    – Opening this thread and show the pictures :)

    Hugs for all, friends

    No need to thank, it’s my pleasure Roi. ;)

    #25456
    elroi
    Participant

    There is a saying here is Spain, taht I like to follow: “es de bien nacidos, ser agradecidos”

    ;)

    #25477
    Milo
    Participant

    Well today was a great day for me for I received christmas gifts in advance:

    [imgz url=http://mmp.faerylands.eu/uploads/553_chr32mm.jpg]http://mmp.faerylands.eu/uploads/thumbs/553_chr32mm.jpg[/imgz]

    Theobald wrote:
    As for me, I would never paint any Christmas figure, as they’re a “range” of it’s own, being released in antique finish.

    I understand Theoblad, especially knowing a bit history of your own Xmas range. ;)
    Then, look at this picture
    [imgz url=http://mmp.faerylands.eu/uploads/553_chrmilo.jpg]http://mmp.faerylands.eu/uploads/thumbs/553_chrmilo.jpg[/imgz]

    This is my small XMas collection. I like having such precious contrasts between 54mm & 32mm at home. Of course, big ones will never be painted don’t worry. :)

    #25483
    Theobald
    Participant

    Oh, don’t get me wrong, Master Milo, as I did not intend to criticize. – And yes, the painting by Master Elroi is first class. I wish I had the skills he has.

    #25486
    Thingol
    Participant

    Very nice indeed….

    #25507
    elroi
    Participant
    Theobald wrote:
    Oh, don’t get me wrong, Master Milo, as I did not intend to criticize. – And yes, the painting by Master Elroi is first class. I wish I had the skills he has.

    Thanks a lot, master Theobald. I wish to have the wisdom of the ancient Ents that you often displays

    Milo wrote:
    [imgz url=http://mmp.faerylands.eu/uploads/553_chr32mm.jpg]http://mmp.faerylands.eu/uploads/thumbs/553_chr32mm.jpg[/imgz]

    [imgz url=http://mmp.faerylands.eu/uploads/553_chrmilo.jpg]http://mmp.faerylands.eu/uploads/thumbs/553_chrmilo.jpg[/imgz]

    Very nice Xmas collection. I hope I´ll get one similar in the future ;)

    #25521
    Thingol
    Participant
    elroi wrote:
    Milo wrote:
    [imgz url=http://mmp.faerylands.eu/uploads/553_chr32mm.jpg]http://mmp.faerylands.eu/uploads/thumbs/553_chr32mm.jpg[/imgz]

    [imgz url=http://mmp.faerylands.eu/uploads/553_chrmilo.jpg]http://mmp.faerylands.eu/uploads/thumbs/553_chrmilo.jpg[/imgz]

    Very nice Xmas collection. I hope I´ll get one similar in the future ;)

    …. and you certainly deserve to give yourself the opportunity to paint this wonderful Christmas collection !!!!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MMP Mithril in Middle-Earth The Art Gallery of Mayor Samwise Elroi painting: Milo’s Christmas miniatures

English EN French FR German DE Italian IT Spanish ES